Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22 SEPT 09

A rush of activity for several days can have the phone ringing off the hook as new ideas and propositions that require either your opinion or your decision come your way. Your challenge will be sorting out the important from the less pressing. Don't obsess on things but decide quickly and move right along to the next

If your love life has been a little flat lately today is the day to do something about it. For those in a romantic relationship now is the perfect time to do something out of the ordinary. Possibly set up a romantic rendezvous in an unusual place. Creating a little mystery will make you very attractive to your mate at this time. Those who are flying solo at the moment need to get out in the world and do some socializing. Meeting someone you can start a fulfilling romance with is likely during this period.

Not the best day to sit behind a computer, if you can avoid it. It will seem to have a mind of its own, one bent on chaos. You may be considering buying anti-viral protection, firewalls, security programs, but it is important you back up all your date before installing anything new.

Tension is surrounding you as you complete this path. Fulfillment of journey's purpose, but perhaps you are plagued with uncertainty. Feelings of need to defend oneself and one's opinions. What inspired you to do what you did? Time to put last piece into place to complete cycle. Everything is ready to be settled. Almost time to reap reward and relax.

The King of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in credibility. My commanding reputation precedes me and in this seat of power I have nothing left to prove -- but I would be mistaken to assume that I have nothing left to learn or teach. I am ready to consolidate my resources or channel my experience in preparation for sharing my wisdom, protecting a legacy or to pursue new meaning. In architecting my purpose, the pen has become mightier than the Sword. I am empowered by mastery, mandate or responsibility and my virtue is honor in authority and executive decision-making.

Avoid the telephone in the morning if possible. Wait until the evening if you have important calls to make. People who want to avoid you in the morning are eager to get in touch this evening. That "call-waiting" feature may come in handy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment